- Is LOG IN required?
The Video Conferencing requires no log in for sender or invitee. The Web Conferencing does not require log in for the invitee, but for the sender it does require a simple log in.
- How do I sign in or sign up?
Sign in is easy and quick through the Vidquik site by simply clicking SIGN IN or facebook connect. Sign up is also quick and easy through the Vidquik site by clicking SIGN UP and following the instructions.
- Are there any fees or costs?
There are no fees or costs for Vidquik's Video or Web Conferencing.
- Are you able to record your conversation?
This feature is not available during Vidquik's beta stage.
- Vidquik is not loading properly:
1. Vidquik access might be blocked by a firewall:
a. If it is your computer's firewall, lower the firewall settings to allow access.
b. If it is your company or server's firewall please notify administrator to open socket.
2. You might be using a browser that Vidquik does not support, yet. Vidquik recommends Google Chrome, Internet Explore, Safari, or Firefox.
3. Please make sure you are running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Is Vidquik offered in HD?
Vidquik realizes that speed of connection is paramount when it comes to conferencing, so we have negotiated on video quality for speed.
- I still have questions who do I talk to?
If your questions have not been answered in this FAQ, please email Vidquik at email@example.com.